Easy does it! This sausage medley is prepared with potatoes, onions and carrots in a casserole-like fashion. There’s no need to prep — simply toss the ingredients together, and it’s just 60 seamless minutes until dinner.
- 2 lb. red potatoes cut in chunks
- 1 medium onion cut in chunks
- 1 lb. bag fresh baby carrots
- 1 lb. smoked sausage, sliced
- Olive or vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In 9×13 casserole dish, toss together vegetables, sausage, and a sparing drizzle of oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Cover and bake for approximately 1 hr. or until potatoes are tender. Adjust seasoning to taste and serve.